Why not learn something new today? The library now offers over 500 free online continuing education courses through Universal Class TM. These self-paced, non-credit personal development and enrichment classes are led by real instructors who will give you continuous feedback on your progress.
Quick Facts About Universal Class TM
- You will need to create an account and have a valid e-mail address to sign up for courses.
- You may take as many courses as you like but may enroll in no more than five (5) courses at a time.
- You have up to six months to finish any course.
- You have access to your course 24/7 via the Internet.
- Attend class and complete assignments on your schedule.
- These are non-credit courses, provided for your personal enrichment. They are not intended to be a substitute for any state, government, licensing, or educational requirements.
- Each course has a real instructor who you may communicate with using email.
Click here to access Universal Class TM. For validation purposes, enter your East Hampton Public Library in the "Enter Code" field. Follow the instructions to register for the service/create an account. We hope you'll take some time to explore this new addition to our portfolio of online services!